The AMULET™ Technology
Our patented solution solves the problem domain in all aspects, focusing protection at the digital asset level, rather than the container. It is the only keyless, certificate-free, logically-sound, broad-based cross-platform, and cross-device cybersecurity technology in the world.
- Fail-safe protection. Protection is built into the digital asset and is the default state, so no matter where it is or where it ends up, it is always protected.
- Keyless access means no keys to be exchanged, lost, stolen, and no certificate installation steps involved.
- Access is based on environmental rules defined by the author/owner, using any number or combination of criteria from an extensive (and continually growing) set of options.
- Access is evaluated each and every time the digital asset is attempted access. This means even an authorized user is unable to provide the digital asset in a viewable/usable form to any other user without meeting the access criteria. No more inside/employee theft of such digital assets.
- The digital asset is never stored on disk in a readable/viewable form where hackers could obtain a copy.
- Extremely flexible. Our solution can protect the entire digital asset/file, or sub-divide the digital asset into many parts, with some or all of those parts potentially protected in vastly different ways, down to a single line of code in an application, a sequence of frames in a video, or individual sound bytes in an audio recording.
|AMULET™ vs. Common Encryption*||AMULET™||Encryption|
|Keyless (Why is keyless good? It eliminates the possibility of key theft)||Yes||No|
|Unencrypted file exposure on disk is eliminated||Yes||No|
|Aware of the environment the digital asset resides||Yes||No|
*common encryption exposes an unencrypted copy of the digital asset on the computer drive